Friday, January 07, 2005

To all people/companies that inundate me with spam mail

Thank you for taking an interest in me. Regretfully I must inform you of a few things however:

1. My penis is just fine, thank you for asking.

2. I don't need any medication at this time, and if I do in the future I think I will buy it from someone that can actually spell the name of the medication.

3. I already have a diploma (and by the way I have never seen it spelled with a 1 in the middle.

4. Pretending to be the institute that I bank with, WOW, that's admirable. No you can't have my account number.

5. Women partying with farm animals is sooooooo 1990's.

6. "Your pc is infected"...no it isnt. My computer is living in antivirus paradise. It wont even open .exe files moronicus.

7. Re:????? I never sent you an e-mail. Return the favor.

Bite me very much,




1 comment:

Shane said...

Man, you're just as sharp as your wife. I would love to hang out with you guys.

But seriously, you guys need to get your own variety show or a newspaper column or something. Start cashing in on these little pearls of Americana wisdom.