Wednesday, January 05, 2005

More of the same?

Of course it is!!! As my wife will happily tell you, I am not one to gripe, then move on immediately. Noooooooooooooooo......not me. Following the same line as yesterday, and in my celebration of anti-driver week, I couldnt stop thinking about why people can't seem to understand basic signs. I understand the reasoning of, well, if I dont outdrive you Ill never get where Im going. But I decided to investigate the true cause of all the madness. Now I think I have found my answer.

IT'S A GOVERNMENT PLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It isn't the general publics fault after all.
This has been a public disservice announcement.

2 comments:

sprinkle4 said...

See, this is why I will never drive around you Mr."Turn Signals Are An Option." Just joking....kind of ;-)

Shane said...

TURN SIGNALS ARE NOT AN OPTION!!!!!! Not joking...at all :-(

(Ok, I am a little bit...but not about the turn signals!)