Monday, May 30, 2005

Reflections on life as a male.....

When I was fourteen all I wanted was a girl with large breasts.

When I was sixteen I dated a girl with large breasts but she had no passion. So I decided I wanted a girl with a zest for life.

I dated a passionate girl but she was a real drama queen. Everything was an emergency. She was always crying and upset. Even threatening suicide over the smallest thing.

So, then I decided I needed a girl with some stability. I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. I decided I needed a girl with some excitement.

I found an exciting girl, but I couldnt keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She was very impetuous and always flirting with everyone. She was great fun at first, but directionless. She made me miserable as often as happy.

So I decided to find a girl with some ambition. I found an ambitious girl planted firmly on the ground and married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

Now all I want is a girl with big breasts.......

No comments: