Friday, March 04, 2005

!st Degree Bloglifting!

Okay! My wife got this from shane, then I got it from her. I have been pretty sick lately so I'm bein lazy.

1. Who was your first grade teacher? That would have been Ms. Zirkle. If she is still alive and reads this......that time in your class we were shooting spitballs....and I overshot Jodi and it hit the blackboard.....and fell....on your forehead..........SORRY.

2. Last person you kissed? That would be Jakob.

3.Last word you said? Amen. I like to pray over my kids when they sleep.

4. Last person you hugged? Jakob.

5. Last thing you laughed at? An episode of monk.

6. Last time said I love you? when I put the boys to bed.

7. Whats in your cd player? Gran Tourismo 2, My cd player is an old playstation.

8. last song you sang? paper in fire - john mellencamp

9. What socks are you wearing? the ones youve been looking for for weeks.

10. What's under your bed? The last three people to ask me that question, and fifi the cat.

11. current taste? mt. dew and a hotdog

12. current hair? yes.....ask me tommorrow and It may be no.

13. current clothes? Dont look Ethel!!!!!

14. current annoyance? Doctors that charge 2oo dollars to tell you your sick then tell you to get some rest and thats all they can do for you. Well........no sh&^.......glad you got that medical degree there bub cause I had no idea. I just like to come visit the building now and then and give money to whoever is in there.

15. current desktop? Gangster sesame street. All the muppets packin heat. And in other news.......Sesame Street signs on for four more seasons.

16. current worry? That I am not competent enough to provide the kind of life my wife and kids really deserve.

17. Current hate? Old navy commercials, where's a torpedo when you really really need one?

18. current favorite article of clothing? my left sock. not my right one cause its got a dang hole right over the pinky toe, but the left sock man....yeah...thats the one.

19. favorite place to be? In a coma sleeping peaceably

20. least favorite place to be? sitting in rush hour traffic in huntsville,alabama.

21.Time you wake up? 6:30 am

22 what instrument would you play? I play guitar some now, have played the bass in the past..........would like to learn the piano possibly

23 Do you believe in an afterlife? Of course........if there isnt one then what would be the point of this one?

24. Favorite book? study bible

25. Favorite day? Today

26. Where do you want to go? To bed. Oh...you meant where in the world I guess. I would have to say Ireland.

27. What is your career going to be like? yep......that pretty much sums it up.....thanks for asking

28. What kind of car do you have? 1985 camaro with 262,000 miles on it and still runs like a charm, 1995 mercury villager, 1999 dodge ram company truck.

29. Type a line you remember from any book. Hark....what light through yonder window breaks

30. How many kids do you want? How many you got?

31. Righty or lefty? All righty then

32. Sign? This space for rent. A taurus in other words.

33. Innie or outie? yep

34. Heritage. German/Scotch-Irish/Indian= MUTT

35.Shoes worn today. Work boots

36.Hair. ummmm.....bite me

37. Your thoughts when first waking up. Here we go again

38. Your most missed memory. There was this one time when I was ....oh wait....that wasn't me

39. Pepsi or coke. Mt. Dew

40. Mcdonalds or burger king. neither

41. single/group dates. single.......never got into orgies

42.adidas or nike. bobo's

43.Lipton or nestea. Lipton

44.Chocolate or Vanilla. Both swirled together.....Chanilla....or is that Vanocula

45. Capuccino or coffee. coffee

46.Do you smoke? Only when I'm on fire......or having a cigarette

47.Do you sing? Use to. Was in two bands for a while.

48.Do you take a shower daily? What am I stinkin over here. Of course I do.

49.Ever been in love? Im married so what do you think?

50. Did you like high school? Ummm.....no

51.Do you want to get married? see number 49

52.Do you type with your fingers on the correct keys? yeds...i Am a goot thyper

53.Do you think you are attractive? see number 49

54.Are you a health freak? nope.....just your standard run of the mill freak

55. Do you get along with your parents? I get along well with my mom, she calls once a week. My dad died when I was 18 so we dont talk much.

56. Do you play an instrument? guitar and bass

57.Height. 4 foot 23 inches

58.favorite toe. ?
your supposed to have a favorite????????

59.all i need is ? My wife and kids

60.If I could see one person right now. Toss up between my dad and my grandma

3 comments:

Oh great One said...

Welcome back! We had given up on you!

CaCaBoy said...

Hallelujah! Grover came out to play!

Oh great One said...

Is it just me or does this post look 3D with the red and the blue on the black background? The red words seem to jump off the screen! It is really messing with my eyes!