Thursday, March 17, 2005

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!!!!!!!

I would like to send out some traditional Irish blessings to everyone. In case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm Irish. Part Irish anyway, but that still counts.

May you'r neighbors respect you,
Troubles neglect you,
The angels protect you,
And heaven accept you.

Dance as if noone were watching,
Sing as if noone were listening,
And live every day as if it were you'r last.

May you be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows you are dead.

May the road rise up to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rain fall soft upon your fields,
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

1 comment:

Oh great One said...

May you be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows you are dead.

I love this one! I remembered I had heard it in a song and it has been running through my head all day! Finally Cacaboy came home and found it for me. A band called the "Electrics" sing a song with that line in it. I forgot how much I liked the song till today. Thanks Grover!