Friday, June 15, 2007

Father"s day. ............right........

It's here again. The day when men all across America get new ties and pocket knives. As I look at my two mini-me's I find myself wondering. Is it really worth the working ten, twelve, fifteen hour days in the heat, coming home to the honey do list that is already backlogged well into the next decade. Is it worth being dog tired most of the time, wanting nothing more than a nice nap, but chasing the kids around the back yard while the wife naps in my place. Is it worth the verbal fencing of "no you can't do/have that right now because........". Is it worth wearing convertible socks with two toes "peekin" so they can have cool pops this week? There is only one answer. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- OF COURSE IT IS! :>)


HAPPY FATHERS DAY EVERYONE!!!!

1 comment:

Oh great One said...

I hope you have a great Fathers day and a nap as well!